Get Your Turkish Visa Just in 3 Minutes
We get many questions about how to get Turkish Visa and in this article you will learn how to get Turkish Visa just in 3 minutes. www.evisa.gov.tr is a government portal run by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Turkey. An e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within Turkey and it is is an alternative to visas issued at Turkish missions and at the ports of entry. You can get e-Visa for touristic and trade purposes only.
So what are you waiting for? Just go to www.evisa.gov.tr and start your application.
First step #apply, chose your nationality, travel document and travel dates, and fill the very few boxes with your personal information. Get your verification and respond it.
Second step #Make Payment, make your payment unless you are extent from the visa fee.
Final step #Download your Turkish visa, there it is your visa is ready. Go ahead, download it and keep a soft copy with you and have a great journey.
There are numerous web sites which claim to assist users in receiving Turkish e-Visas in return of a service charge. These websites are not endorsed by or associated with the Turkish government. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for any misuse of information or failure of service on their side.
Some notes about Turkish e-Visa
- Your travel document must be valid for at least 6 months from the date you intend to enter Turkey. Depending on your nationality, there may be additional requirements. You will be informed of these requirements after you select your nationality and travel dates.
- After you receive the “e-mail address verification message”, you must click the “approve” button and proceed with the payment within 24 hours. Otherwise, your application will time out, the system will not accept payment, and you will need to create a new application.
- You can only make payment by Mastercard, Visa and UnionPay credit/debit card. The card is not required to be under your name. Kindly make sure that your card has “3D Secure System” and is open to international transactions.
- The e-Visa fee can be made only in US Dollars. You do not have to have a USD account. An equivalent amount in your local currency will be deducted from your account.
- After you make payment, the link to download your e-Visa will be e-mailed to you. Passport control officers at the ports of entry can verify your e-Visa in their system. However, you are advised to keep your e-Visa with you either as a softcopy (on tablet pc, smartphone etc.) or as a hardcopy in case of any failure in the system.
- Kindly inform the e-Visa Support Desk (Main Page > Contact Us > Contact Form) should you encounter any suspended or unsuccessful transactions during the application procedure. Please do not create a new application or make a new payment unless otherwise advised. The Ministry will not be responsible for additional payments and no refund will be granted in case of such unfinished transactions.
- Once the e-Visa is processed, none of the information on it can be changed. The information on your e-Visa must be exactly the same as the information on your travel document. Otherwise, your e-Visa will be invalid and there will be no refund for it.
- The e-Visa application has no connection with Turkish Embassies or Consulates General. For any questions or comments, kindly contact the e-Visa Support Desk by clicking on Main Page > Contact Us.
- Find out about the e-Visa fee by clicking “Main Page > Apply” and selecting your nationality.